When you purchase, download trial or evaluation versions, or register software, we may collect personal information including your name, address, email address, etc. for the purpose of recording the transaction when you engage in activities on our web site or within the software. When we use a payment processing merchant we ensure that the same strict privacy criteria are in place. We do not (knowingly) collect personal information from persons under the age of eighteen. We will never sell, rent, lease, or give your information to a third party unless required so by law.
Web Site Usage
We may automatically collect IP addresses and Web site usage information when you access our online services. This information helps us evaluate how our visitors navigate our sites on an aggregate basis, including but not limited to the number and frequency of visitors, length of visits, etc.
How Information Is Used When Collected
We may use information collected in the following ways:
– To contact you to reconfirm or verify accuracy of information provided.
– To register you as a customer.
– To open and maintain a support account for you.
– To send information on special offers, or to obtain your feedback to help enhance existing features or provide added products and services.
– To enable us to personalize content, advertising and promotions based on preferences, needs, suggestions, or recommendations.
– To provide advance notice of termination of a trial period or an opportunity to extend a trial period, or advance notice of expiration of your software license.
A cookie is any string of data and information that is automatically stored on your computer upon access to our services. SheCommerce employs cookies to assign temporary identification numbers to machines that access our services. This information enables us to deliver faster service capabilities to our customers or to our affiliates and/or other sales partners, prevent denial of service attacks on our systems, detect and prevent fraudulent transactions.
All cookies are
1) of limited duration,
2) less than 5KB in length,
3) only visible to and
4) devoid of any personally identifiable information.
The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in limited access servers. We maintain such safeguards to protect security of servers and your personally identifiable information. We retain personally identifiable information only as long as necessary to complete a purchase, provide customer service, or maintain your account with us.
Acceptance of Terms